Active time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Total time: 30 min
Unlike some keto and paleo Crepes, these hold together much well. And they taste great! Because they are light but still filling you can have these for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you’ll never get sick of them.
- ½ a cup tapioca flour
- ½ a cup cassava
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Get a small pan and put it on the stove at medium high heat.
- Put some coconut oil in the pan to melt
- When the pan is hot enough, you put a drop of batter in – it should sizzle.
- Put a 1/4 a cup of batter in the pan and spread it so that it covers the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until it no longer sticks to the pan. Use a spatula to flip the crepe on the other side.
- When it is cooked on both sides, take it out of the pan and repeat for the rest of the batter.
- When they are done, you can fill them with almost anything. Some suggestions are strawberries, apple sauce, blueberries or whipped cream.